Information We Collect1.1. We do not collect, store, or process your personal data using the Website.
1.2. All data collected on the Website is provided and accepted as anonymized data (hereinafter referred to as the "Anonymized Data") only. Such data form does not enable identification of a specific Website page visitor.
1.3. The Anonymized Data includes the following information that does not allow for your identification:
1.3.1. The data automatically transmitted in an anonymized form as per the settings of the software used.
1.4. You hereby understand and accept the possibility of using third-party software on the Website, and therefore, such parties may obtain and transmit the data specified in clause 1.3 in an anonymized form. The specified third-party software includes the systems for collecting traffic statistics (e. g., Google Analytics).
1.5. The composition and conditions for collecting the Anonymized Data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders and may include:
- browser data (type, version, cookie);
- information about the device and its location;
- information about the operating system (type, version, display resolution);
- request details (time, reference source, IP address)
1.6. Streamer uses the data for the following purposes:
- marketing, statistical, and other research activities;
- targeting advertising materials on the Website.
1.7. Streamer stores the data and protects it from unauthorized access and distribution by restricting access to such data.
More about Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect data such as unique device identifiers or their equivalents.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Sites. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about opting out of these activities, click here.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide our products and services.
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys, and market research.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information).
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products, services, websites and mobile apps; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities and enforce relevant industry standards, and our policies execute any agreement we may have concluded with you; or meet our legal obligations, such as to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
In addition, where required by applicable law, we may seek your consent (which we obtain when you provide your information or use or subscribe to a particular service) to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications.
- Process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conducting reference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of future opportunities that might be of interest to you.
- For information collected through automated means: (i) customize our users’ visits to our Sites, (ii) deliver content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Sites, and (iii) manage our Sites and other aspects of our business.
Information We Share
Your personal data may be transferred to our affiliates and subsidiaries in the Russian Federation but only for the above-mentioned purposes and according to all security measures applied to your personal data before transfer.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Links to Other Websites and Apps
Our Sites may provide links to other websites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
Updates to Our Website Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us
If you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.